The “Lelit Anita PL042TEMD” coffee machine is created for those who value simplicity and compactness, yet understand that the perfect espresso can only be made from freshly ground coffee beans. With the help of this coffee machine, you will prepare freshly ground coffee beans each time and make a cup of true espresso or cappuccino right at your home. The integrated PID regulator for controlling the temperature of the water heater (boiler) enables you to experiment even more with various coffee flavours.
INTEGRATED COFFEE MILL
The integrated coffee mill with 38-mm conical burrs and micrometric, stepless grinding adjustment gives you an opportunity to enjoy coffee that is extremely fragrant and perfectly delicious each and every time. All you have to do is place the coffee preparation handle on a special knob and the coffee machine will start grinding beans.
To make the use of this machine even more convenient, a tamper has also been integrated in it.
PID TEMPERATURE REGULATOR
The built-in PID regulator for controlling the temperature of the water heater (boiler) allows you to adjust coffee and steam temperature. You can experiment even more with various coffee flavours!
PROFESSIONAL STEAM/WATER WAND
By using the professional steam/water wand, you’ll froth the perfect milk foam for your milk-based drinks. The wand is also multidirectional, so it’s extremely easy to use.
DESIGN INSPIRED BY THE 1960s STYLE ICONS
The design of the coffee machine was inspired by the style of the 1960s and the symbols of the decade’s Italian design — Vespa and Fiat 500. The coffee machine is named after the Swedish actress Anita Ekberg, who starred in the famous film “Dolce Vita” directed by Federico Fellini.
– Cup-warming stand
– Stainless-steel body
– Drip tray grate made from stainless steel
– Lever control switches
– Multidirectional steam/water wand
– Illuminated manometer for measuring coffee pressure
– PID regulator for controlling the temperature of the water heater
– The water level in the tank can be seen from the side and the front
– Anti-drop three-way valve system — you’ll be able to prepare multiple drinks in a row
– 250-ml copper water heater for stable water temperature (crucial for good espresso!)
– 57-mm filter holder (for ground coffee and coffee pod filters)
– Integrated tamper
– Integrated coffee mill with 38-mm conical burrs and micrometric, stepless grinding adjustment
– Heats up in 3 minutes after switching it on
Warranty: 24 months for home use and 12 months for commercial use.
|Coffee machine uses||Coffee beans, Coffee pods, Ground coffee|
|Milk system type||Manual frother|
|Adjustable beverage amount||Yes|
|Does coffee machine prepare hot water?||Yes|
|Adjustable coffee strength||Yes|
|Programmable water temperature||Yes|
|Diameter of filter handle basket||57 mm|
|Adjustable amount of coffee||Yes|
|Water pump pressure||15 BAR|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Plug||EU plug (and certified UK conversion plug is included)|
For coffee machine's maintenance
Proper care can increase the lifespan of your coffee machine. You will need these maintenance products to keep your machine preparing the best coffee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask your question about the product