How do I pack my coffee machine for return/warranty service properly?
If you need to ship your coffee machine (either for repair or return), ensuring that it arrives damage-free is essential, especially if you no longer have the original box with you. To pack your machine correctly, follow the steps below:
1. Make sure that there are no coffee beans left in the grinder and no water within the system, then wipe down the inside and outside of the machine to ensure it’s dry.
2. Wrap the machine in bubble wrap so that it’s covered completely.
3. Place the machine in a cardboard box, with padding on all six sides. Pack all accessories securely in their original boxes if available.
4. Take a photo of the inside of the box while it’s still open (for later use if needed), then enclose the completed returns form you’ve received in advance.
5. Seal the box and place it in a padded outer box.
6. Seal the outer box with parcel tape and attach the shipping label to the outside of the box so that it’s clearly visible.
7. Handel the package to your shipping service provider and let us take care of the rest!
Important: do not use backpacks, plastic bags, cardboard boxes you’ve made yourself or other weak materials when packing. Use sturdy, well-made boxes only.
The product must be clean and dry upon arrival at our warehouse. Any item returned to us that requires extensive cleaning will be subject to a cleaning fee deducted from the refund, or refusal to accept the item. The product must not be functionally or cosmetically damaged in any way.
When should the warranty repair costs be covered by the customer?
You’ll have to cover the warranty repair costs in the following cases:
- If the fault is due to non-maintenance of the appliance or incorrect installation/removal of parts;
- If you want your appliance to be cleaned thoroughly.
What happens if my coffee machine breaks down after the warranty has expired?
If your item breaks down after the warranty period, we can definitely accept the item and get it fixed by our repair service team for an additional fee. Please note that in such a case, the repair costs are covered by the customer.
How long does a warranty service take?
It usually takes 2 to 3 weeks to rectify the fault, starting from the day on which the product has been handed over for repair. If it turns out that the repair requires a component to be delivered from abroad, the waiting period may be extended. If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail at h[email protected]
What’s the warranty granted for refurbished coffee machines?
For all domestic refurbished coffee machines, we offer a 2-year warranty.
How do I register my warranty?
You don’t need to register for a warranty — your warranty starts once you purchase your coffee machine. All you need is an invoice with the purchase date.
For the Beko 2-Year Guarantee, you must register your appliance within 90 days of purchase to extend your standard 1-year guarantee to 2 years, free of charge. You can do that online or contact us at +44 1202 029 699.
Do you offer warranty?
Yes! Most domestic coffee machines have a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. However, some of the appliances might have a 1-year warranty (pro-line coffee machines, some semi-automatic models, etc. — this is indicated in the product description).
For warranty repairs, the defective item must be registered as soon as possible by contacting us via phone at +441202029699 or e-mail at [email protected]. Keep in mind that not all warranty items are fixed by our service team. If your item has been manufactured by any of the companies listed below, please contact them directly:
Dolce Gusto: +448007076066
Philips and Saeco: +448003316016 or +442079490240
The products produced by other brands, such as Lelit, are fixed by our service team.
Important: Beko offers a 1-year warranty. For the Beko 2-Year Guarantee, you must register your appliance within 90 days of purchase to extend your standard 1-year guarantee to 2 years, free of charge.
If you’d like to request warranty service for your item, please contact us at [email protected] or +44 1202 029 699.
- If the warranty service of your coffee machine is taken care of by Coffee Friend, fill in the form here.