We are trying to make your purchasing experience in Coffee Friend as easy as possible, and we want your orders to reach you as quickly as possible, therefore we need your precise information, which we collect and manage.
When is personal information collected?
When you place your orders in Coffee Friend, during inquiries about products, orders and their status, etc. Also, when you subscribe to our newsletter.
For what purposes do we use personal information?
We use all information to:
- inform you about your order (when and where you will receive your products);
- deliver your order to the correct location;
- answer inquiries or other questions;
- send newsletters and promotional information, which is related to “Coffee Friend” trademark.
What personal data is collected?
All the info that is necessary for orders and direct marketing purposes:
- order details (name, surname, company code and etc.);
- delivery information;
- contact information (e-mail, phone number).
How is personal info handled?
All personal and payment related information is collected and handled safely (supported by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate) and is used confidentially. We are committed to not spreading your (and other customers’) private information to third parties (this commitment is not valid in cases that are provided of UK legal acts). You can always contact us and receive feedback about what information we are collecting, and delete or change it.
How long is the data stored?
Unless otherwise stated, we will protect your data:
- Login session information is stored for 30 days after it is captured;
- All other Personal Data covered by this Data Protection Policy – until your account is deleted or you deny access to this data for us.
When and what marketing e-mails will be sent?
You can subscribe to our e-mail newsletter with marketing information and special offers to its recipients. By subscribing to the newsletter you give permission to manage your e-mail, so we could send you marketing information. You can cancel your permission to continue receiving marketing emails at any time by clicking “no longer receive these newsletters” or letting us know via general e-mail.
Will the data be transferred to third parties?
UAB “Maina & Co” may share your data with other companies in this group ( “Amicum team Ltd.”, “Przyjaciele Kawy Sp. z o.o.”, “KahviKaveri OY”, “KohviSemu OÜ”, “SIA Kafijas Draugs”). UAB “Maina & Co” is legally obliged to provide data to state or supervisory authorities when necessary to prevent public risk and pursue persecution for crime. Your data may be transferred to third parties when necessary for the provision of our services or functions (for example, your address is forwarded to a courier for delivery). We assure you that these parties undertake to process this data responsibly and according to existing legislation. In all other cases, your data will only be transferred to third parties if you have given your permission or access.
What cookies will be used?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device after visiting a website. It enables the website to remember your actions and choices (this includes your username, language, font size and other viewing options) for a specific period of time and allows you to visit the website or browse its pages without having to enter this information every time.
The cookies used on our website are essential for its intended functions and proper operation. Most of these cookies are deleted from your device as soon as your browser session ends. The information stored on these cookies is used exclusively for the purpose of providing you with the desired services and functions.
As you enter our website for the first time, you are asked if you consent to us storing additional cookies on your device. These cookies can be disabled, but they help us achieve the following:
• Identify the number of visitors, their behaviour, the pages they browse (we use Google Analytics and Hotjar for this purpose). As a result, we are able to improve the functioning of our website and adapt it better to the needs of the users.
• Identify a repeat visit from you.