The “Elizabeth PL92T” coffee machine is the star of the “Lelit VIP” line. Due to the integrated separate heaters (boilers) for water and steam, this coffee machine will be appreciated by those who know what espresso of the highest quality tastes like, as well as those who enjoy milk-based beverages. The electronic “Lelit” control system (LCC) makes operating the coffee machine a real pleasure.
SEPARATE HEATERS (BOILERS) FOR WATER AND STEAM
Thanks to the separate water and steam systems, you can now make espresso of the right, stable temperature, while having properly-prepared steam at your side at all times as well. Milk-based drinks can be made one after the other, with no waiting in-between.
PROFESSIONAL STEAM WAND AND A SEPARATE HOT WATER DISPENSER
A fully professional steam wand is integrated in this coffee machine, so you can froth milk like a true barista! For your convenience, there’s also a separate hot water dispenser.
ELECTRONIC CONTROL SYSTEM
The new electronic “Lelit” control system now makes it even easier to manage the entire coffee preparation process. On the LCD graphic display, you can conveniently view and control each coffee preparation setting: temperature in the water heaters (boilers), pre-infusion and countdown. Make use of the advice for a delicious cup of coffee offered by the system.
58-MM PROFESSIONAL FILTER HOLDER WITH NEW SPOUT AND HANDLE MODELS
A filter holder with a diameter of 58 mm, which is usually seen in commercial coffee machines, is used in this coffee machine, resulting in coffee that can be indistinguishable from drinks prepared with the help of professional equipment. The new filter holder model can be placed upright on the table, so there’s no need for a separate tamper holder — you can go straight to using the tamper. The filter holder is also equipped with a patented horseshoe-shaped spout for the outflow of coffee. Thanks to its special construction, preparing the perfect espresso is now even easier, and observing the process of coffee preparation is a unique aesthetic experience.
FIT FOR TALL CUPS TOO
The coffee machine is designed in a way that allows you to use tall cups too. A full set includes a raised stand for espresso cups.
DESIGN INSPIRED BY ROYAL ELEGANCE
Due to the extraordinary design and elegance of the coffee machines in the VIP line, each of them was graced with the name of a queen/princess/famous actress. This model received the name of Elizabeth, Queen of the United Kingdom.
– Wide cup-warming stand
– Body made from brushed stainless steel
– Broad stainless-steel drip tray with easy-to-clean grate
– Round illuminated control buttons made from stainless steel
– Easily rotated professional steam wand with heat-resistant coating
– Separate hot water dispenser
– Fit for tall cups too (a full set includes a stand for espresso cups)
– Illuminated manometer for measuring coffee pressure
– Electronic “Lelit” control system (LCC)
– 58-mm filter holder equipped with a new outflow spout model and an ergonomic handle
– Anti-drop three-way valve system — you’ll be able to prepare multiple drinks in a row
– 300-ml copper water heater for stable water temperature (crucial for good espresso!)
– 600-ml stainless-steel steam heater (boiler) with an option of disconnecting it
– Graphic icon warning about lack of water in the tank
– Programmable pre-infusion
– Stand-by function
– High resolution LCD graphic display
Warranty: 24 months for home use and 12 months for commercial use.
|Coffee machine uses||Coffee pods, Ground coffee|
|Milk system type||Manual frother|
|Does coffee machine prepare hot water?||Yes|
|Diameter of filter handle basket||58 mm|
|Water pump pressure||15 BAR|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Plug||EU plug (and certified UK conversion plug is included)|
For coffee machine's maintenance
Proper care can increase the lifespan of your coffee machine. You will need these maintenance products to keep your machine preparing the best coffee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask your question about the product