Coffee machine Delonghi ECAM 550.55.SB
Suitable for this product
The universal milk system cleaner "For Better Coffee". Made of natural ingredients of the highest quality, this cleaner ensures ideal hygiene inside the milk system: it gets rid of any accumulated bacteria, milk fats and milk residue.
SUITED FOR THESE TYPES OF MACHINES:
- Bean-to-cup(De’Longhi, Nivona, Philips etc.)
- Semi-automatic(Bezzera, Rocket Espresso, Lelit etc.)
- Capsule(NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto®, Nespresso, Krups etc.)
- Pad(SENSEO etc.)
- Built-in(Bosch, Siemens etc.)
- Lever(Flair, La Pavoni, Elektra etc.)
How to use it?
1) Mix 10 ml of the cleaner with 100 ml of water.
Depending on the model of your coffee machine and the milk system type:
1) If your coffee machine is equipped with an integrated milk system cleaning program, simply follow the required procedure. If there's no integrated milk system cleaning program in your appliance, see the following instructions.
2) Coffee machine with a steam wand: make sure to regularly remove the steam wand, disassemble it and let it soak in the mixture for a while/wash it using the mixture.
3) Coffee machine with a milk tube: pour the mixture into an empty container, immerse the tube in it and activate the hot steam/milk function. Repeat the procedure using clean water.
4) Coffee machine with a milk container: pour the mixture into the milk container and activate the hot steam/milk function. Repeat the procedure using clean water.
Ingredients: contains carbonates, potassium hydroxide.
Storage conditions: store in a place inaccessible to children.
May cause severe skin burns and eye damage. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not inhale steam. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/use eye (face) protection equipment. IF THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN INGESTED: rinse the mouth. DO NOT induce vomiting. IF THE PRODUCT HAS COME INTO CONTACT WITH SKIN (or hair): immediately take off/discard all contaminated clothing. Wash the skin with water/a jet of water. IF THE PRODUCT HAS COME INTO CONTACT WITH EYES: wash carefully with water for a few minutes. Remove contact lenses if there are any and if this can be easily done. Continue washing the eyes. Immediately call the POISON CONTROL AND INFORMATION CENTRE or contact your doctor. Keep locked away. Pour out the contents/throw out the container in accordance with current legislation.
The package contains: One Water Softener Filter and Instructions.
The water filter reduces limescale, improving the quality of your coffee and machine performance.
- Reduces limescale
- Improves the quality of the coffee
- Improves machine performance
- Extends the working life of the machine
- Quick and easy to install
For optimal results we recommend the water filter cartridge is changed regularly (at least every 2 months.)
- BCO 410/411/420/421/430/431/432
- COM 530/532
- EC 685/820/850/860/900/950/9335/9355/9665/9865
- ESAM 420/428/460/6600*/6620*/6650*/6700*/6704/6708/
6720/6750/6850/6900/ 6904 (*only 3rd series)
- ECAM - ETAM - EPAM - EXAM
The bean-to-cup coffee machine De’Longhi “PrimaDonna Class ECAM 550.55.SB” freshly grinds coffee beans each time and prepares up tp 11 coffee drinks at the touch of a button. 3 users can save their own beverage menu. Thanks to the color, touch-sensitive screen and control via the smart app, it is a real pleasure to use the coffee machine. Simple maintenance will allow you to enjoy coffee quickly and easily.
11 COFFEE BEVERAGES AT ONE TOUCH
Prepare not only the most popular traditional beverages like espresso, black coffee, cappuccino, latte or latte machiatto, but enjoy such recently fashionable recipes as: flat white, cappuccino doppio or slow-brewed long coffee. Adjust the settings for each coffee beverage to your liking: change the strength of coffee and the portion size (amount of milk and coffee). You can change the temperature of the drinks in the general menu.
3 USER PROFILES
Even three users can create and save their own individual drink menu. Adjust and save the desirable strength for your drinks, the amount of milk and coffee.
CONTROL VIA SMART APP
Coffee machine can also be controlled using the De’Longhi “Coffee Link” application. Create drinks and adjust their settings directly from your smart device. The smart app provides the user with tips and suggestions for maintaining the coffee machine.
COLOUR TOUCH DISPLAY
An intuitive control panel with a wide 3.5-inch LCD screen and touch-sensitive icons ensure simple and flawless operation.
19 BAR PRESSURE
This coffee machine uses a pressure of 19 bar to prepare coffee beverages, so that the prepared coffee has much more aroma and body.
AUTOMATIC MILK SYSTEM “LATTECREMA”
Dur to the separate milk preparation system, the coffee machine is always ready to make the perfect milk foam. The switch on the integrated milk container allows you to select the desired consistency of milk. The “Clean” function ensures the cleanliness of the milk system. When the milk container is not in use, store it comfortably in the refrigerator. All parts are dishwasher safe.
The automatic descaling program, the possibility to use a water filter, rinsing programms for the systems of the coffee brewing and milk preparation, the removable coffee brewing unit ensure the cleanliness of the coffee machine and allows to drink always only a delicious coffee.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can find the grinding adjustment knob in the bean container.
For the courser grinding level: while the grinder is in motion, dial it by one notch towards number 7 (at once only by one notch).
For the finer grinding level: whilr the grinder is in motion, dial it by one notch towards number 1 (at once only by one notch).
It is very important to regulate the grinder only when the grinder is grinding, otherwise you can damage the grinding mechanism. Result of your adjustment can be felt only after a few drinks.
This means that the brewing unit has not returned to its original position. Turn off the coffee machine completely (using the button on the back), switch the coffee machine on again and let it run for a full rinsing cycle, and switch it off again. The brewing unit had to return to its place. Now try to remove it.
1. Make sure that milk you are using is fresh and at refrigerator temperature (when the milk is finished and you are pouring the new one, please clean the milk container throughly before adding the new milk).
2. Clean the milk system. Perform milk system cleaning program using milk system cleaning liquid (see user manual). Disassemble the milk system and clean it manually. If needed, soak all parts in the solution with the milk system cleaning liquid.
Ask your question about the product