Scandinavian lingonberry combined with pine, apple and mint create a unique, exquisite taste. Tea that will not leave indifferent even the most conservative tea-lover.
– Brewing suggestions: 100°C for 3-5 min.
– Tea leaf origin: Кеnya, India
– 20 x 2 g tagged tea bags in envelopes
Ingredients: hibiscus, black tea, mint, flavourings, apple, lingonberry leaves, blackberry leaves.
Storage conditions: store in a cool, dry place, away from bright light and strong odours.
About True English Tea
TET is true English tea created with respect for the English tea drinking traditions. It does not chase after fashion. Classic English black tea blends are its priority. Philosophy of TET blends:
* Adhering to the English tea drinking traditions;
* Representing only the most popular English blends on the market;
* Using only 100% natural ingredients;
* Using only select teas from India, Kenya, Sri Lanka and China which are rightfully considered to be the best in the world;
* Guaranteeing the consistency of taste in every cup owing to the quality control system at every stage of production.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask your question about the product