Refurbished Coffee machine Elektra Barlume Z1A, three groups
Delivery takes 8 – 12 working days * 90% of orders are delivered in 8 working days.
Suitable for this product
In order to fully take advantage of your coffee machine, you should clean it regularly.
SUITED FOR THESE TYPES OF MACHINES:
- Bean-to-cup(De’Longhi, Nivona, Philips etc.)
- Semi-automatic(Bezzera, Rocket Espresso, Lelit etc.)
- Filter(Moccamaster, Bosch, Ratio etc.)
- Built-in(Bosch, Siemens etc.)
- Lever(Flair, La Pavoni, Elektra etc.)
INSTRUCTION FOR AUTOMATIC COFFEE MACHINES:
If your coffee machine has an automatic cleaning program:
1. Put the tablet into the right place and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
If your coffee machine does not have an automatic cleaning program, but has ground coffee slot:
1. Put the tablet into the ground coffee slot and place a cup under the coffee spout.
2. Press the button, which prepares coffee from pre-ground beans.
3. When half of the cup is filled with water, turn the machine off and give some time for the cleaning tablet to do its magic.
4. Turn the machine on and finish coffee making process.
5. Repeat this process at least three times, but without the extra cleaning tablet. It’s crucial to clean the system from chemicals properly.
6. Take out the coffee making mechanism and carefully rinse it with clean water.
7. Before using the machine, make two cups of coffee. Choose the preparation method from pre-ground beans, but don’t use the actual pre-ground coffee.
8. When you want to clean the drip tray, put the tablet into the tray, fill two thirds of it with hot water, wait 30 minutes and carefully clean it.
If your machine does not make coffee from pre-ground beans:
1. Put cleaning tablet in the cup and fill it with hot water.
2. Take off coffee filter holder and with the mixture carefully wash the holder and its spouts as well as coffee filters.
3. Give some time or the mixture to do its magic –leave it on for at least 5 minutes. Later repeat the procedure at least 3 times.
4. Carefully rinse all washed mechanisms with clean water and put them all back into place.
5. When you want to clean the drip tray, put the tablet into the tray, fill two thirds of it with hot water, wait 30 minutes and carefully clean it.
Even though the coffee machine Elektra “Barlume” had been designed in ’50s style, the manufacture of its working parts are according to the newest technologies. This powerful coffee machine is perfectly suitable for bars, cafes and restaurants.
The coffee machine‘s surface is manufactured from chrome and plexiglass. Its rounded lines and elegant surface will attract attention and a cup of coffee with the true Italian taste of espresso will please everyone!
CONTROL ALL THE MAIN FUNCTIONS OF YOUR COFFEE MACHINE
Apart from customising the water temperature, you can also adjust the brewing height for cups, so it is perfectly suitable for take-away cups as well as standard cups.
COMFORTABLE COFFEE CUP STORAGE
On the top of the coffee machine there is place to keep coffee cups. It is possible to store up to 40 cups on the two group coffee machine and up to 48 cups on on the three group machine. The protection cover is made from plexiglass.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask your question about the product