Matcha tea blended with cream, bananas and vanilla – who can resist such a dessert?
– Brewing suggestions: empty the contents of the stick into a mug, add 180 ml of boiling water and stir thoroughly.
– Tea leaf origin: China
– 10 x 10 g in sticks
Ingredients: vegetable powder creamer (glycose syrup, partially hardened coconut fat, dry skimmed milk, milk proteins, E340(ii)), powdered sugar (powdered sugar, potato starch), matcha tea 10%, banana fruit powder (banana extract, corn maltodextrin) 5%, banana flavouring, vanilla flavoring.
Storage conditions: store in a cool, dry place.
About True English Tea
TET is true English tea created with respect for the English tea drinking traditions. It does not chase after fashion. Classic English black tea blends are its priority. Philosophy of TET blends:
* Adhering to the English tea drinking traditions;
* Representing only the most popular English blends on the market;
* Using only 100% natural ingredients;
* Using only select teas from India, Kenya, Sri Lanka and China which are rightfully considered to be the best in the world;
* Guaranteeing the consistency of taste in every cup owing to the quality control system at every stage of production.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask your question about the product