Coffee maker Bialetti Kitty 4-cup
About Bialetti Kitty 4 cups
This moka pot is suitable with induction hobs!
Bialetti moka pots of Kitty line are dedicated to those, who appreciate not only the perfect taste of cofee, but also the style – the eye is delighted by original design of these pots. The body is made of stainless steel, while the comfortable handle – of the cool-touch black thermoplastic. Brew 145 ml (or 4 small espresso cups) of coffee at a time.
In 1933, Bialetti created the first moka pot in the world, which became not only the icon of early mornings for Italians, but also became popular all over the world. To prepare coffee with a moka pot is extremely simple and fast: in a few minutes the wonderful coffee aroma spreads around the house and we are ready to enjoy the perfect taste of coffee.
How to prepare coffee with a moka pot?
1. Fill the bottom container with a room temperature water (up to the level of safety valve).
2. Choose your favourite ground coffee (recommended grinding level: suitable for a moka pot and not too fine!). Generously fill the filter with coffee – do not press it.
3. Place the moka pot on the stove (the handle should be beoynd the reach of the heat). Set the low heat level – it is worth to wait a few minutes longer for an even better taste of coffee. When the upper chamber is filled with brewed coffee, switch off the heat.
4. And the most important moment – tasting! Coffee is more delicious if you drink it right away!
– Not dishwasher safe
– Suitable for induction, electric, and gas hobs
Frequently Asked Questions
These coffee makers don’t need any additional coffee filters.
Ask your question about the product