The “Lelit Mara PL62W” coffee machine, which is part of the PRO line, is probably the most compact espresso coffee machine with the legendary E61 coffee preparation group. “Lelit” integrated the newest existing technologies in this unique and compact coffee machine. It’s a great choice for those who dream about the perfect espresso. Thanks to its nutwood details, the coffee machine has a particularly luxurious look.
LEGENDARY E61 COFFEE PREPARATION GROUP RIGHT AT YOUR HOME
“Lelit Mara PL62W” is the most compact espresso coffee machine with the legendary E61 coffee preparation group. Ever since its invention in 1961, the E61 group became the classic feature of espresso coffee machines, providing baristas with the opportunity to experiment with the pre-infusion function and discover new coffee preparation methods. With the help of this coffee machine, you can enjoy the perfect espresso right at your home.
ONE CUP AFTER THE OTHER
This coffee machine has a heater (boiler) with a heat exchanger, so you can prepare coffee and froth milk all at the same time. You’ll be able to make one cup after the other, with no waiting in-between.
FEEL LIKE A PROFESSIONAL BARISTA
“Lelit Mara PL62W” is part of the Lelit PRO line, so it has a 58-mm filter holder of a commercial kind, a fully professional steam wand and a separate hot water wand.
This coffee machine has a particularly stylish, stately look — its handles and the knob of the filter holder are made from luxurious nutwood.
– Cup-warming stand
– Drip tray made from brushed stainless steel
– Double manometer for measuring coffee/steam pressure
– Easily rotated steam and hotter water wands with heat-resistant coating
– Handles and the knob of the filter holder made from luxurious nutwood
– Front panel made from mirror-like stainless steel, back and lateral panels made from brushed stainless steel
– 1.5-l copper heater (boiler) with a heat exchanger
– Traditional E61 coffee preparation group with mechanically controlled pre-infusion function
– Heating of the coffee preparation group through thermo-syphonic circulation
– Anti-drop three-way valve system — you’ll be able to prepare multiple drinks in a row
– A round on/off button made from stainless steel
– LED light indicating that the coffee machine is on
– LED light indicating that the coffee machine is heating up
– Acoustic signal warning about lack of water in the tank
– 58-mm filter holder of a commercial kind
Warranty: 24 months for home use and 12 months for commercial use.
|Coffee machine uses||Coffee pods, Ground coffee|
|Milk system type||Manual frother|
|Adjustable beverage amount||Yes|
|Does coffee machine prepare hot water?||Yes|
|Adjustable coffee strength||Yes|
|Diameter of filter handle basket||58 mm|
|Water pump pressure||15 BAR|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Plug||EU plug (and certified UK conversion plug is included)|
For coffee machine's maintenance
Proper care can increase the lifespan of your coffee machine. You will need these maintenance products to keep your machine preparing the best coffee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask your question about the product