Small, but powerful. Will look great in any interior and please even the pickiest coffee lover. Enjoy espresso, latte or cappuccino coffee drinks!
TRUE LEGEND IN A SMALL BODY
“Mara” is a prestigious coffee machine for home. Fits the best technologies – legendary E61 group in a small and compact body. Result – charming, attractive machine, which allows playing like a real barista and preparing passionate espresso cappuccino flavours.
“Mara” group first appeared in 1961. Since then it was recognised and appreciated. Why? Because of the aesthetic Italian design and just-as-important technological innovations. This helped to increase espresso quality and the entire espresso coffee machine’s market in general.
MILK COFFEE DRINKS ONE AFTER ANOTHER
With this coffee machine it’s easy to prepare espressos and milk coffees cup after cup, with no additional function switching, which usually takes around a minute.
– 1.5 l copper boiler with double cycle heat exchanger and the thermosiphon, so that boiling and heating are always at the right temperature;
– Inner pipes from copper;
– Double manometer for constant pressure control in both boilers;
– Stainless steel;
– Separate indicators;
– Water levels control in the container and automatic heating element disconnection when the water level is not enough;
– Manually controlled thermostat;
– Pressure valve;
– Heat-resistant steam and water “brooms”;
– 58 mm LELIT filter holder with a container for ground coffee.
Warranty: 24 months for home use and 12 months for commercial use.
|Coffee machine uses||Coffee pods, Ground coffee|
|Milk system type||Manual frother|
|Adjustable beverage amount||Yes|
|Does coffee machine prepare hot water?||Yes|
|Adjustable coffee strength||Yes|
|Diameter of filter handle basket||58 mm|
|Power (EU and UK conversion plug)||1400 W|
|Water pump pressure||15 BAR|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
For coffee machine's maintenance
Proper care can increase the lifespan of your coffee machine. You will need these maintenance products to keep your machine preparing the best coffee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask your question about the product